Monday, November 23, 2009

With a thankful heart

I am taking a moment during the crazy few days before Thanksgiving to remind myself why I am bustling around getting the house CLEAN CLEAN CLEAN and the laundry done and the photo cards ordered and the mittens and stocking stuffers bought....and of course your list and mine are dreadfully long, aren't they?? I know that I am doing these things because I have a THANKFUL heart!
I want the house clean so that when my mom finally gets to be here, I can sit down and really enjoy her visit! When Granddaddy Harrell is being drug all over to play with the kids, he can actually move around the house with out fear (okay, without too much fear!) I am THANKFUL that they are on their way and that we are all healthy and ALIVE and that they get to come see us!
I am THANKFUL that we survived the H1N1 virus, strep and multitudes of other things this year to get to this point....and I just want the next month to be a time of reflection on all that GOD has done for us this year. We have been so BLESSED!
Thanks for taking the time to read my Christmas blog...we will be adding the kids thoughts and some funny stuff along the way...enjoy the season and be THANKFUL!

No comments: